If you can’t lounge around the well-known, award-winning Google HQ offices as an employee, there are other ways to make money off the big G.
1. Blogger – Whether you’re running ads, selling products, promoting affiliates, or using this blog platform as a way to promote your business or services, this Google service can aid you in making money online.
2. AdSense – This is one common way to monetise blogs and websites. Also see: How Adsense Publishers Can Make More Money.
3. AdWords – You can advertise your business, products, or services using AdWords. This is, of course, in conjunction with the Adsense programme.
4. Google Image Labeler – Just a roundabout way of making money by tagging photos online.
5. Google Checkout – Use this online payment system to help you process your web business transactions.